6-Pack of VER 008S PCI-E 1x to 16x Powered Riser Adapter Card With Multiple Power Options and 60cm USB 3.0 Extension Cable
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 9 - 16 and get 4% off
- Buy 17 or above and get 6% off
VER 008S riser kits are the most versatile top of the line solution for setting up Ethereum mining rigs (or any other GPU-mined altcoin), whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners, and securing your investment.
- 4 High Quality Solid Capacitors for stable and safe power delivery.
- Multiple Voltage Regulation Components (Voltage Regulating Diode and Linear Regulator)
- Overcurrent Protection (Surface Mounted Fuse) to safeguard your components in the event of a short circuit.
- 60cm USB 3.0 riser cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your PCI-E devices.
- Multiple Power Options: Connect to your PSU via 6-Pin PCIe, 4-Pin MOLEX, or 15-pin SATA power cable (power cables not included).
- Gold plated contacts for flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
- 1x adapter PCI-E card can be inserted in any PCI-E Slot: 1x, 4x, 8x, or 16x!
- No drivers needed to install.
- The perfect solution for setting up Ethereum, Zcash, or Monero mining rigs, whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners.
- 4 Holes For attaching the riser card to your rig.
- Board size: 12cm x 4.5cm x 1.6cm
- NOTE: The mounting holes on this riser have a non-standard spacing and cannot be mounted on rigs featuring stand-off configurations designed for previous generation risers. Hole spacing: 3.85cm & 9.45cm
6x PCI-E 16x riser board (PCB color may vary from images. Message us for details.)
6x PCI-E 1x adapter card (PCB color may vary from images. Message us for details.)
6x 60cm USB 3.0 cable (cable color may vary from images. Message us for details.)
I'll be back for more
Posted by Unknown on Mar 27th 2018
I purchased these for a mining rig. They came quickly, with both a quality look and feel to them. The ones I've used so far worked perfectly.
Improved from VER006C
Posted by Matt on Nov 28th 2017
These were appealing from the versatility of the power connections and the more attractive PCB color. The connections in the mother board and USB ports are very tight, unlike the VER006C boards that I have. I feel much more comfortable with the tight connections that nothing will wiggle itself lose and short out. The side USB connection seems to prevent the slot adapter from wiggling as well. I am much more happy with VER008S than I was with VER006C and will be buying these as needed in the future.