VER 008S PCI-E 1x to 16x Powered Riser Adapter Card With Multiple Power Options and 60cm USB 3.0 Extension Cable
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 15% off
- Buy 4 - 5 and get 20% off
- Buy 6 - 48 and get 25% off
- Buy 49 - 99 and get 28% off
- Buy 100 - 189 and get 30% off
- Buy 190 - 499 and get 33% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 36% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 40% off
VER 008S riser kits are the most versatile top of the line solution for setting up Ethereum mining rigs (or any other GPU-mined altcoin), whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners, and securing your investment.
- 4 High Quality Solid Capacitors for stable and safe power delivery.
- Multiple Voltage Regulation Components (Voltage Regulating Diode and Linear Regulator)
- Overcurrent Protection (Surface Mounted Fuse) to safeguard your components in the event of a short circuit.
- 60cm USB 3.0 riser cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your PCI-E devices.
- Multiple Power Options: Connect to your PSU via 6-Pin PCIe, 4-Pin MOLEX, or 15-pin SATA power cable (power cables not included).
- Gold plated contacts for flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
- 1x adapter PCI-E card can be inserted in any PCI-E Slot: 1x, 4x, 8x, or 16x!
- No drivers needed to install.
- The perfect solution for setting up Ethereum, Zcash, or Monero mining rigs, whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners.
- 4 Holes For attaching the riser card to your rig.
- Board size: 12cm x 4.5cm x 1.6cm
- NOTE: The mounting holes on this riser have a non-standard spacing and cannot be mounted on rigs featuring stand-off configurations designed for previous generation risers. Hole spacing: 3.85cm & 9.45cm
1x PCI-E 16x riser board (PCB color may vary from images. Message us for details.)
1x PCI-E 1x adapter card (PCB color may vary from images. Message us for details.)
1x 60cm USB 3.0 cable (cable color may vary from images. Message us for details.)
Posted by Unknown on Mar 19th 2018
These risers are far superior to the ones I have abandoned. My other ones had only molex connectors (and SATA to molex adapters were a joke).
Just having a choice for power input isn't the only thing that makes them better than the other ones.
They have a better feel when you connect them. The USB cables fit snuggly, not just barely making contact.
And the latch is a better design. The other ones were more difficult to reach.